Experienced professionals are required in clothing design, fabric selection, cutting, sewing, and decoration assembly to ensure the quality and comfort of clothing.
High quality white duck down
Goose down is more than four mes larger than duck down
1. Improved insulation properties
2. Fuller down for enhanced warmth
3. Stronger feathers for increased durability
1. Short down fibers with weaker warmth retention compared to goose down.
2. Duck down has smaller and more fragile feathers, making it relatively prone to wear and tear.
3. Not suitable for humid environments
Down jackets not only provide warmth, but also have the advantage of being lightweight. Due to the lightweight fill material of goose down, down jackets are comparatively lighter and more comfortable to wear compared to other bulky winter garments.
Down has a good insulation effect because there are many small feathers between the fibers of down, which form a large amount of air to absorb heat and maintain warmth around the human body.